Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012 Rock Creek Hook-in, Lenexa, KS Photo Set 1

Greetings!  Yesterday was the annual Rock Creek Hook-in, Lenexa, KS.  As always, it was a great event.  I have lots of photos - I will divide them up into several posts over the next few days - so keep checking. 

(LINK TO SECOND SET IS NOW AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.)

For the individual rugs, I have tried to provide the pattern name and designer.  I think I got most of them!  I did not list the name of the rug hooker because lots of folks don't like their name to be on the Internet. If you really need more info about a particular rug, leave a comment and I will try to track it down.

Here are some overall views of the venue....




Here is the first batch of rugs from the rug show...if you want to see it bigger, click on the photo, then use back button to come back.

 
 












Here are my bunnies!!  There are much better photos in my blog post from a few days ago...













I'll put more out here tomorrow so check back!

(Second set of photos now ready)

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SECOND SET OF PHOTOS.


4 comments:

  1. Amy ~
    Thank you for the rug show and I look forward to part II.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful rugs! Thanks for sharing and it looks like everyone is having a great time. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the rug show. Beautiful rugs and so much fun to view them from the comfort of my chair, JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments...